EFT Core Skills Training
The EFT Core Skills Training focuses on the development and refinement of the core skills of the EFT approach. The year-long training experience involves four or five 12 hour sessions scheduled three to four months apart. Each session is designed for a small group of participants (8 – 10) to explore and refine the primary skills used in the EFT model. Each session will include practical instruction, experiential exercises, video examples, and case consultation. Those who complete the four-session Core Skills Training will be credited with 36 hours of EFT consultation and will satisfy the Advanced Externship requirement for Certification as an EFT Therapist.
2017-2018 Core Skills Training Dates:
Thousand Oaks Core Skills Training with ICEEFT Certified Trainer Nancy Gardner
- Module 1: Oct. 26-27, 2017 (Thursday & Friday) (9am – 4 pm each day)
- Module 2: Dec. 7-8, 2017 (Thursday & Friday) (9am – 4 pm each day)
- Module 3: Jan. 26-27, 2018 (Friday & Saturday) (9am – 4 pm each day)
- Module 4: Mar. 16-17, 2018 (Friday & Saturday) (9am – 4 pm each day)
For registration and additional details about the LA-Area Core Skills Trainings, please visit nancygardnerphd.com.
Pasadena Core Skills Training with Certified EFT Trainers Drs. Silvina Irwin & Lisa Palmer-Olsen
- Module 1: May 17 – 18, 2018
- Module 2: June 28 – 29, 2018
- Module 3: August 23 – 24, 2018
- Module 4: September 14, 2018
For registration and additional details about the Pasadena-Area Core Skills Trainings, please visit www.drsilvinairwin.com.
To learn about our grievance procedures and statement on diversity, click here.