EFT Core Skills Training
The EFT Core Skills Training focuses on the development and refinement of the core skills of the EFT approach. The year-long training experience involves four or five 12 hour sessions scheduled three to four months apart. Each session is designed for a small group of participants (8 – 10) to explore and refine the primary skills used in the EFT model. Each session will include practical instruction, experiential exercises, video examples, and case consultation. Those who complete the four-session Core Skills Training will be credited with 36 hours of EFT consultation and will satisfy the Advanced Externship requirement for Certification as an EFT Therapist.
2018-2019 Core Skills Training Dates:
Pasadena Core Skills Series with ICEEFT Certified Trainers Dr. Silvina Irwin & Dr. Lisa Palmer-Olsen
- Module 1 of 4: July 12 & 13, 2019
- Module 2 of 4: September 20 & 21, 2019
- Module 3 of 4: October 25 & 26, 2019
- Module 4 of 4: December 12 & 13, 2019
For registration and additional details about the Pasadena-Area Core Skills Trainings, please visit www.drsilvinairwin.com.
Thousand Oaks Core Skills Training with Certified EFT Trainers Nancy Gardner
- November 29-30, 2018 Module 1 of 4: Assessment
- January 26-27, 2019 Module 2 of 4: De-Escalation
- March 16-17, 2019 Module 3 of 4: Withdrawer Re-Engagement
- April 25-26, 2019 Module 4 of 4: Pursuer Softening
For registration and additional details about the Thousand Oaks-Area Core Skills Trainings, please visit nancygardnerphd.com.
To learn about our grievance procedures and statement on diversity, click here.