EFT Core Skills Training
The EFT Core Skills Training focuses on the development and refinement of the core skills of the EFT approach. The year-long training experience involves four or five 12 hour sessions scheduled three to four months apart. Each session is designed for a small group of participants (8 – 10) to explore and refine the primary skills used in the EFT model. Each session will include practical instruction, experiential exercises, video examples, and case consultation. Those who complete the four-session Core Skills Training will be credited with 36 hours of EFT consultation and will satisfy the Advanced Externship requirement for Certification as an EFT Therapist.
2018-2019 Core Skills Training Dates:
Pasadena Core Skills Series with ICEEFT Certified Trainers Dr. Silvina Irwin & Dr. Lisa Palmer-Olsen
- Module 1 of 4: July 12 & 13, 2019
- Module 2 of 4: September 20 & 21, 2019
- Module 3 of 4: October 25 & 26, 2019
- Module 4 of 4: December 12 & 13, 2019
For registration and additional details about the Pasadena-Area Core Skills Trainings, please visit www.drsilvinairwin.com. You may also click here to learn about “In Between Core Skills” which is an online forum to help support you through the EFT certification process.
Thousand Oaks Core Skills Training with Certified EFT Trainers Nancy Gardner
- November 29-30, 2018 Module 1 of 4: Assessment
- January 26-27, 2019 Module 2 of 4: De-Escalation
- March 16-17, 2019 Module 3 of 4: Withdrawer Re-Engagement
- April 25-26, 2019 Module 4 of 4: Pursuer Softening
For registration and additional details about the Thousand Oaks-Area Core Skills Trainings, please visit nancygardnerphd.com.
To learn about our grievance procedures and statement on diversity, click here.