Join us as we support each other. This program is free to join and intended to be a place for bonding, sharing stories, and letting folks know they’re not alone. LACEFT is with you.
UPCOMING ONLINE MEETINGS – Save the Date!
- October 23, 2020 at 10:00 am PST – hosted by Kristy Crownover & Maryam Dilili
- November 13, 2020 at 1:00 pm PST – hosted by Anne Crile
- December Session – Date and Time TBD – hosted by Allison Rosenberg, AMFT
Click below to register.
Please note that you must register for each meeting. Registration is free and will be open through the day of the meeting, but closes one hour before our meeting. After you register, you will receive an email confirming your registration. A follow-up email with Zoom meeting details will be sent one day and one hour prior to our meeting.
A NOTE ABOUT OUR ZOOM MEETINGS:
To protect the safety of our online attendees, we have made the following changes to how we conduct our online meetings:
1. Our meeting host will disable all screen sharing capabilities.
2. Our meeting hosts will lock the meeting when everyone has joined to prevent Zoom break-ins. They will allow for a 15-minute grace period and then close the online meeting.
3. We ask that all attendees refrain from sharing or reposting the Zoom login details, as only those who have registered will be allowed access. (Registration for this program will be open up to an hour before the meeting.)
Thank you so much for your understanding around these new steps and changes. If you have any questions, please email us at contact@LACEFT.org.